I’m branching out.
This autumn I will be taking a wider freelance brief with my teaching and media comms work, running alongside my regular journalism and guest blogging.
What does that mean? Simple: I’m available for work.
Here are some of the skills I can offer to the education sector:
- Visiting lecturer in multimedia journalism
- Tutor on the NCTJ Reporting module, including media ethics
- Travel-writing masterclass
- Journalism workshops
- Starting to blog workshop
- Specialist tutorials in feature-writing, writing for online and working as a freelancer
And here are some skills I can bring to corporate training:
- Writing to attract the media – getting your message out there
- Running a company blog – what is news? What makes a good story?
- Developing your digital presence
- Copywriting for corporate communications
- Media training to handle interviews or press conferences
Would to like to see some examples of my work so far? Try these links for starters:
- Guest blogger for the Dylan Thomas centenary website
- Running student editorial teams to cover live events
- Running live-interview field trips to MediaCityUK
Interested to find out more?
Find my contact details above (top left) and sign up for my monthly newsletter (above, right).